AIM LOWE with the Angler's Port Marine's fully customized 1860 bowfishing boat. We've taken an 1860 Roughneck, gathered feedback from our friends in the bow fishing community and our pro staff bowfisher, Jeff Browning, and we're offering a custom, hassle-free bowfishing machine.
Why AIM Lowe 1860?
- Spacious removable, bow platform is secured by boat buckle retractable straps, measuring 75" wide and 68" long, has plenty of room for 2 full grown men to fish
- Center console allows for easy movement within the boat
- Leaning post allows for a comfortable driving experience
- Big aft deck allows for enough room for a fisherman and a generator with room to spare
- Aft sponson pods allows for 4-5" draft
- Mercury 90 hp 4 stroke engine gets you where you need to go economically
- 12 volt Motorguide Wireless trolling motor with a removable mount; used on the main bow deck when the platform is removed
- 8- AC powered 50 watt, warm white led lights secured with custom, heavy-duty mounting brackets illuminate the water
- DC spot flood in the bow illuminates the lake
- Green, led interior lighting for the cockpit and platform steps allow for safe movement around the cockpit in the darkest conditions
- On-board wash down system allowing for easy cleanup
- Hummingbird Helix 5 sonar with GPS works great for night time navigation
- Quiet Honda EU2000I generator located on the aft starboard corner of the back deck
- Durable led anchor light by Max It out
- Battery charger for both crank and light batteries connected to generator
Durability and dependability are front and center in our effort with the AIM Lowe edition. Our highly skilled riggers installed all these great features with care and craftsmanship.
FINANCING AVAILABLE AND TRADE-INS WELCOME.......CALL US TODAY!!
AFTER HOURS CALL: